Monday 12 October 2009

Bags of Evidence


Sometimes we can talk quilting and shop quilting and enthuse quilting, but actually completing quilting is another thing entirely!

Well I decided I was going to put my stitching where my mouth is and complete more projects! Two projects were completed out of necessity, the best motive for production yet ... They were the Friendship bag swap and the Angel swap. The pictures are here too!



I have to say that this is not the best photograph ever, but it shows some of the colours. I filled the bag with some goodies but I forgot to photograph that !! Off it all went to Norway.

The bag swap was great fun, a small swap in as much as the work needed to make the project but the results are really nice. I think this was a great idea and a wonderful swap.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My playlist